FRP is a type of construction that provides answers to the most stringent requirements of spaces that must be protected, covered, and decorated with the highest levels of hygiene and cleanliness. It is created using plastic polymers bonded with fiberglass. In addition, its design is characterized by maximum protection, enormous cost savings, and quick and easy installation.
It is manufactured in sheets of 1,220 mm width, various lengths, thicknesses, and colors, as well as in two different finishes. Thanks to its 100% washable coating and simple finish, it can be kept clean and requires little maintenance.
FRP panels are particularly suitable for high-traffic installations that demand robustness, strict hygienic requirements, and high resistance to moisture, mold, and chemicals.
In addition to being affordable, strong, and efficient, it can be installed on virtually any wall surface and become a decorative element.
FRP has a number of advantages, all of which have been proven over time in the U.S. market and in accordance with the highest quality standards:
- Does not corrode, rust, or splinter.
- High resistance to abrasives, certain chemicals, and microorganisms.
- 100% washable.
- Requires little maintenance.
- Easy and fast cleaning.
- High level of resistance to humidity and mildew.
- Does not cause the appearance of fungus.
- Does not absorb odors.
- Class C or Class A with an additional charge for fire rating.
- With a weather-resistant Gel Coat (additional charge).
- It can be cut and drilled with assembly tools, and its non-visible face is ideal for the use of approved adhesive.
- The FRP panel can be bent to some extent to accommodate curved walls.
- It does not need to be painted.